Довиждане Америка, Здравей България!!

Goodbye America, Hello Bulgaria: Documenting my Peace Corps Experience

Sunday, September 18, 2005

No Goats Please

My visit to Bachkovo Monastery - in pictures


This sign was posted at the beginning of a hiking path by the monastery. It made me wonder how big the goat problem was before they felt the need to tell people that they could not take their goats hiking with them.















All of these sheep were wearing bells around their necks and since they were in the mountains the sounds from their bells would echo when they moved. It was like listening to very beautiful music . . . music composed by sheep.



1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger vassi said…

    Hey Jennifer,
    I love your colorful blog...you inspire me to figure out how to put pictures on my blog!
    See you at Hubaroo!
    vassi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home