Довиждане Америка, Здравей България!!

Goodbye America, Hello Bulgaria: Documenting my Peace Corps Experience

Friday, March 31, 2006

My Trip to Hissar (A Bulgarian Spa Town)!!

Last weekend I went with a group of PCVs to Hissar, A small Spa town known for its spring water. We went hiking, had dinner and, most exciting of all, I had a massage!!! The weekend was great! The town was really nice. It has lots of beautiful parks and ruins. Here are some picture from the trip:











Side note - last night I saw my first Bulgarian play! What I understood of it was good BUT it lasted 3 hour!!! That's longer than the Titanic!!! That would be much too long for any play but was especially long for me since I only understood about a third of what was happening. The play actually ended with a flying pig???? Don't ask. Next time I will have to bring a camera.

Other happenings - in June I'm going to see STING here in Bulgaria!!! And in July I'm going to Spain and Prague with some other volunteers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home